Monday, 12 January 2015
Winter Berries Nail Art Tutorial for Barry M
Another winter-inspired tutorial today! Read on to find out how to create these winter berries using all Barry M polishes!
What you'll need
- Barry M Gelly in Elderberry
- Barry M Gelly in Cocoa
- Barry M Gelly in Pomegranate
- Barry M Nail Paint in White
1. Paint your nails with Elderberry and let it dry
2. Using a small nail art brush (or paint brush) paint on a basic branch shape with Cocoa
3. Add some twigs to your branch shape
4. Using Pomegranate, dab on some berries with the tip of the brush
5. Using the white polish, add some snow drops and little piles of snow caught in the branches
6. Seal in your design with a top coat (make sure it's dry before doing this!)
Don't worry about being super duper neat. Mine isn't all that neat (precise freehand isn't really my forté) but it still came out really cute!
© Brit Nails | All rights reserved.