Friday, 7 November 2014
Dotty For Retro Nail Art Tutorial For Barry M
As you read this, I'll be at Alton Towers for the Fireworks Spectacular! I'll be praying to the rain gods that it doesn't rain all day, but I'm determined to have a good time even if it does. I can't wait to go on The Smiler again!
I can't get enough of retro colours this Autumn/Winter, and I've incorporated some more from the Barry M Gelly range into this easy tutorial. Read on for the steps, and if you recreate it don't forgot to use the hashtag #lookbritnails on Instagram so I don't miss it!
What you will need
- Barry M Gelly in Coconut, Mustard, Chai and Cardamom
- Dotting tool (preferably a double ended one so you can make different sized dots)
- Top coat
1. Start by painting your nails with Barry M - Coconut and let it dry
2. Get a dotting tool, preferably a double ended one so you can make large and small dots
3. Blob some Barry M - Mustard on a piece of scrap paper. Dip in your dotting tool and make some large and small dots
4. Repeat step 3 with Barry M - Chai, overlapping some of the dots.
5. Repeat again using Barry M - Cardamom, remembering to overlap some of the dots.
6. Finish with some top coat to smooth out the design, and you're done! Told you it was easy!
© Brit Nails | All rights reserved.